PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Warnung vor Betrugsversuchen bei WoMo-VERKAUF

italophilia
12.04.2016, 14:51
Liebe Forumskollegen und Verkäufer von diversen Camping-Fahrzeugen,

vielleicht habt ihr das auch schon erlebt, vielleicht ist es neu für euch, die lustigen Betrugsversuche gibt es auch, wenn man ein Fahrzeug verkauft.

Zuerst kommt eine einzeilige Anfrage mit Bitte um weitere Informationen, nach einem Antwortmail, welche Informationen denn gewünscht wären, kam folgendes:

Hello,

Please is it okay to communicate in English?

I am a first time buyer hoping to buy your vehicle, and the look/condition of yours particularly appeals to me. I wish to express my keen interest for buying your vehicle and the wish to move to your country. I want to find somewhere that could be my home for many years. I have sent you this letter because I particularly like your country. I have my finances in place and could proceed with buying the vehicle immediately. If you are considering selling your vehicle then please reserve it for me, I will meet you early next month in your country to conclude the deal. Beside buying your vehicle, it is also my wish to invest in real estate sector in your country. Perhaps, you can help me achieve this objective?? I will consider houses in any condition as long as there are no major structural problems.

I am writing you from Iran. I plan to relocate to your country due to the systematic life threatening, state-sponsored oppression we continue to face as a response to our political dispositions or affiliations or lack thereof following the 2009 political uprising in Iran, which claimed so many lives including that of my spouse, who was a successful businessman before his untimely death in the hands of the government. Before his death, he was an established contractor in the oil sector, majoring in Marine Engineering and Fabrication for the Oil and Gas Sector. Expectedly, he left behind some reasonable amount of money, which i wish to invest mainly in the real estate sector in your country if possible. The entire amount at my disposal is a little less than seven million Euros. The sanctions against Iran which is a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council and the United States have made it nearly impossible to transfer money from here to other parts of the world. For this reason, I am have sent you this letter with the hope that you could help me get this money into your country for investment purposes.

Regards,

Die alte Nummer, halt jetzt nicht mit einer Millionenerbschaft aus einer afrikanischen Bananenrepublik.
Hatte bei der ersten Anfrage eher Adresssammler in Verdacht, und nicht eine direkte, so plumpe Anmache...

damfino
12.04.2016, 16:14
Beliebt sind auch die Anfragen dass nur xxx € überwiesen werden können und ob man den Rest via Western Union zurückschicken kann.
Hatten mal sowas bei Möbelverkauf.

soul
12.04.2016, 23:00
alter hut, läuft seit jahren in beide richtungen. wer darauf noch reagiert ist selber schuld.

lg

westbahnmichi
13.04.2016, 08:02
alter hut, läuft seit jahren in beide richtungen. wer darauf noch reagiert ist selber schuld.

lg

Hallo

...dem ist nichts hinzuzufügen!!!